About the Firm
Exton, PA Family and Divorce Law Firm Provides Caring Representation
Established attorney addresses your most urgent concerns
When a crisis in your family requires a legal remedy, it’s important to have a capable and committed family law attorney on your side. At Kelly Family Law, PLLC, you receive personal attention, reliable advice and staunch advocacy. Since 1999, I have helped clients in Chester County and the surrounding counties resolve conflicts, dissolve marriages, and move on to a more secure future. I am ready to protect your rights and find creative solutions to your difficulties, so you can have peace of mind now and in the future.
Trustworthy advice from a dedicated family law attorney
When a legal conflict could decide your family’s future, you want capable and dedicated legal representation. That’s exactly what I provide at Kelly Family Law, PLLC. When you retain my services, you get an advocate who is:
- Established — I have practiced law in Chester County for more than 15 years, building a reputation for professionalism and ethics.
- Highly skilled — I have honed my negotiation and trial skills in a wide range of civil and criminal court cases, including capital murder. I understand the pressure of high-stakes litigation, how to protect my client’s rights, and how to obtain positive results.
- Genuinely concerned — After years of practice, I decided to focus my efforts on helping families overcome crises with sound legal counsel. I am committed to family law because I truly care for the people who come to me seeking assistance during a difficult time of their lives.
When you come to my office for help with a family law issue, you get quality legal assistance from a dedicated and skilled attorney at a very affordable rate.
Areas of Practice
What a family law attorney can do for you
Most people think of a family law
attorney as someone you hire when you decide to get a divorce
. However, a family law attorney can provide guidance in a wide variety of other types of cases. These matters include:
- Starting a child custody action on behalf of a parent or grandparent
- Modifying an existing child custody order
- Starting an action for child support or spousal support
- Modifying an existing child support or spousal support order
- Preparing and negotiating prenuptial agreements
- Preparing and negotiating postnuptial agreements
Although you can search Google for an answer or buy a prepackaged legal program, these types of sources should not be used to make decisions regarding your family’s future or to replace the advice of an experienced family law attorney. For example, although the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania regarding custody, support, and divorce are the same throughout the state, each of the counties in Pennsylvania has its own local rules.
These local rules govern everything from what can be filed with the court to what color the paper needs to be in order for a document to be accepted for filing. These local rules vary widely and can have a major impact on how you decide to move forward with any family law issue. Therefore, the internet can be a useful tool to help you become a more knowledgeable legal consumer, but it should never replace the advice of an experienced attorney.
Contact a dedicated family law attorney in Exton, PA.
Kelly Family Law, PLLC provides quality family law services with personal attention and genuine concern. To schedule an appointment, call 484-899-9000 or contact my Exton office online
. My office is conveniently located at 674 Exton Commons, Exton, Pennsylvania.